Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who is K?



Anyone who has read our blog in the past 3 months may be asking themselves..."who is K?" After all, the website is S AND K...but "S" is the only one who ever blogs. In this day and age there are two types of people...bloggers and non-bloggers. I am, by definition, a non-blogger! However, I am always up for learning and trying new things. So....

Who is K? Well, I am Emily King. I am a wife and a mother of two. I have loved photography for as long as I can remember. A major stepping stone in my photography journey was the day my parents took me to a local camera store and bought me my very first Nikon SLR film camera. It wasn't until about 10 years later that I made the switch to digital.

SandKphotography.com is a dream come true for me. I feel truly blessed that God has given me this opportunity to use my talents and passions in a way that brings joy to others. To our amazing clients...thank you for allowing us the opportunity to capture your moments while making memories that last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment