Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blog Stalking?

I just spent the past two hours "blog stalking" as Emily calls it:) After looking at several other photographer's websites, I began to realize what an amazing gift God has blessed Emily and I with. We started out taking tons of photos of our children and one willing senior, just so we could have "portfolio" pictures. Well, here we are, two years later, with several weddings under our belt, just bought new cameras for the second time, and we have a "real" website! I am not writing this out of conceit, but totally giving all of the glory back to God for what a great work he has done with my life. If you know me, I am not the most confident person in the world. Through out this journey I call, "becoming the photographer God has called me to be," I sit back from time to time and say, "Okay God, if this is what you want me to be, I'll do it, but MAN AM I SCARED! I teach my 84 6th graders that they can be anything God has called them to be......."Dream Big!" is what I always tell them. It wasn't until recently that I realized the importance of Paul's words in Philippians, "I can do ALL things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me." I believe those words and I believe that Emily and I will go wherever God leads us in our amazing world of capturing those still moments that people remember forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment