Thursday, June 11, 2009

No time for blogging!

I haven't had a spare second since April. Our business has really taken off these last few months. We took school pictures of all the kiddos at ECS preschool in April. We also had 3 weddings in April. Let's just say that I didn't get much sleep that month. Aside from end of the year school activities, we set up our studio in Adriance Dance Academy and took photos of the cutest dancers ever! I am hoping to post some of them soon. In between those shoots, we had a few newborn shoots, engagement shoots, and senior shoots! If I get them all blogged, it will be a miracle. I haven't had time to update our calendar, so what looks to be empty.......isn't at all:) Thank you God! His dreams are always bigger than our own:)

-Stephanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment